Workshop on motivic and equivariant homotopy theory
October 4th - 7th, 2017
The workshop will take place at the University of Osnabrück, Institute of Mathematics, lecture room 69/125.
The goal of the workshop is to bring young researcher from both communities closer together.
Registration is online now. To be considered for funding, please apply before 1.9.
|Wednesday 4.10.||Thursday 5.10.||Friday 6.10.||Saturday 7.10.|
|09:00 -- 09.30||Registration|
|09:30 -- 10:45||Introduction||Equivariant Lecture||Equivariant Lecture||Equivariant Lecture|
|11:15 -- 12:30||Nisnevich Topology||Motivic Lecture||Motivic Lecture||Motivic Lecture|
|Lunch break||End of Workshop|
|14:00 -- 15:00||Reductive Groups||Invited Talk||Invited Talk|
|15:30 -- 16:30||Algebraic Quotients||Invited Talk||Contributed Short Talks|
- On Wednesday, there will be a minicourse on algebraic geometry related to equivariant and motivic situations.
- The equivariant plenary lecture series will be given by Irakli Patchkoria from Bonn University.
- The motivic plenary lecture series will be given by Matthias Wendt from Freiburg University.
- Invited talks by Magdalena Kedziorek, Olivier Haution, Emanuele Dotto and Simon Pepin-Lehalleur.
- Abstracts for the lectures and talks will be posted in due time.